Every person and every situation is different but as a guide 3 – 6 sessions should get you to a good place, then it’s up to you, remember every step is exactly as you choose. However, based purely on previous patterns:
3 sessions are a great understanding
6 sessions get to a good place
9 sessions really get to the heart of things
12 sessions tend to be the maximum required
12+ More than that is when it is my privilege to serve those clients who prefer to have a coach long term as an ongoing partnership in business and life. (usually spaced further apart)
Who Would Go To A Life Coach?
Anyone who wants to:
- Talk something through with someone who’s not close to the situation
- Get clarity on their feelings and what’s really important
- Formulate a plan on how to achieve a goal
- Make sense of their internal dialogue
What Is Life Coaching?
Life coaching is where someone will listen, it enables you to talk through your story and gain another perspective:
- When relationships are not in a good place life coaching can help you to re-look at what you are feeling
- Anxiety can be debilitating and lifecoaching can help to gain control
- Sometimes we can feel overwhelmed with circumstances and life coaching enables us to get clarity on a situation
- Sometimes when events from the past prevent us from moving forward a life coach will help us to work with that past event in order for us to gain new perspective
- If we feel confused about how to move forward life coaching can help us to sort out our priorities, options and make plans
Life coaching is non-judgemental time out.